Friday, July 7, 2017

Social Media Mayhem!


Contrary to popular belief I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I have just been super busy with a lot of things. I know it seems as though I pulled the plug on most of my social media, mainly my podcast and websites. To be honest I did pull the plug on them, Why? There is a simple answer and a more complicated one. The simple answer is that I wanted to save money and pay off all my credit card debt, and thus for put myself into a much better financial position mainly due to all the projects that are currently underway on the homestead. The more complicated answer is that I am not as popular on YouTube, My Podcast, or the Website as I would like to be and YouTube is not even pulling in enough money per year to pay for one month of either the website, (at a cost of $50 a month, plus the domain name renewals, + My time and constant attention) nor would it cover one month of the Podcast ($1500 for all the equipment, $40 per month for podcast space, + a lot of my time and attention) This does not mean that they are all gone for good, if you even knew they existed, I do have plans to revive them along with my cooking show on YouTube. For now, I am pursuing other things which are truthfully more important, you can see my current endeavors in new YouTube videos starting Sunday morning at 4AM CST July 9, 2017. As for paying off all of my credit I did it and am now using those monthly payments, along with the savings from the podcast, websites, and other things that I gave up, to pay cash for the things I am doing now so no extra bills. I am now going to be posting here on my Blogger to make up for the loss of my websites. The best place to find it all in on spot is my Facebook page @offgridjenn

No comments:

Post a Comment